Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guys, It's Charity Time!

Assalamualaikum wbt

It's been a while since I was last tagged. If I'm not mistaken, the last task that I've received is not completed yet. The tag was from my brother, Nan, and his friends. Later I'll do it when the right time comes, okay Nan. But now I'm completing a task from Dr. Am and Wani. So, here how it goes... (actually, it all started from Idham's blog)

"Rumah anak yatim ini memerlukan bas untuk penghuni-penghuninya, di samping sumbangan untuk pengendalian harian. I'm inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who manages to complete this meme before August 26th, I will contribute RM127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi", said Idham.

"If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry", Idham added.

The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences.

1. A person is only as good as what we want if we can fulfil their wishes to be as good as what they want.

2. Friendship is always meaningful and wonderful if we learn to give as much as what we want in return.

3. To love is to share our heart and life with people we believe in.

4. Money makes me losing something while getting something in the other way.

5. I miss my good old days studying in Malaysia, having life as a student in ASASI and Intec!!

6. My way of saying I care is by messaging and smiling. (people said, I've smiling face. Does it count? Huhu)

7. I try to spread love and happiness by smiling and writing (that's the very least I can do, I guess)

8. Pick the flowers when you're ready to keep them afresh in the vase of yours.

9. To love someone is to believe in him/her, to drive him /her into the right path, to share happiness, hardships or sorrows together and to pray for bless for him/her till the day I die.

10. Beauty is so subjective, isn't it?

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was I fell sick!

12. When I was twenty one, I remember I celebrated my birthday alone in my apartment with weather treating me badly down to -40'C that night while my housemates, Syima and Farah, went back to Malaysia for Winter Break and suddenly it's black out for 2 hours and I sat alone under the duvet with darkness and cold without any heater around. So sad.

13. I am most happy when meeting my roommates and my bestfriend, Faaiqah.

14. Nothing makes me happier than having my family by my side.

15. If I could change one thing, I wanted to change the result of the 1st diagnosis given to me...

16. If smiles were friends then I would have been even sweeter by now because I have a lot of them.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could arrange all people in the world to live Islam as their way of life.

18. If you want to know me then you have to understand me 1st. I'm quite complicated.

19. Money is not everything but shopping with plenty money in pocket sound exciting for certains. Huhu. (Not me okay)

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is a proposal from the person I admired most most most back in school but..... (sambung la sendiri...huhuhu)

21. I smile when I feel like to smile even sometime when I'm sad.

22. When I am happy, I love to cook as much as I can untill the fridge goes empty and the table looks yummy.

23. If only I didn't have to be a doctor, then I would have been doing chambering to be a lawyer by now :)

24. The best thing I did yesterday was fighting with my sister like the way we used to when we were kids.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "My World" as a compilation of all the short stories I've been writing all this while.

26. One thing I must do before I die is to get married. (Mesti ada yang gelak ni. Tak kisah. Gelaklah kalau nak gelak)

27. Doing this meme, I feel like to sleep right away after this because it's already 3am!!!

And here are the names that I'd like to see this tag chain goes on:
-Nan Xanda
-Najib Zuhdi
-And those who have free time before reaching August 26th :)

This is not compulsary, but if you can find time to complete the meme, it would be great. Remember, it's for charity.

When you have done yours, please leave a comment in Idham's blog - so that he can keep count.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hari buat dia:

32) Hati untuk dijaga, bukan untuk dimanja (Terima kasih
Alif Anwar)

6 comments:

Sunan_Jati said...

weh hari buat ku xdaka.. nk bermanja dimanja.. alamak...

risau aih dngor... hehehe ! apapun good luck... my mista loba loba,,, heheh :P

Sunan_Jati said...

wahhaha/... hapdet pls.. heheheh!

13may said...

syabas:)

Anak Singa said...

Hati untuk DIJAGA, bukan untuk DIMANJA.

Thanks.

p/s:

the url is broken.

it is http://maams87.blogspot.com

KS missed the second "m" :)

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Sunan:
laa...x habaq awai2 hang nk dimanja jgk.tunggu na. nnti ada la hri spesel utk hang. mr. loba loba? owh..apakah??

praktikal dh abis. so insya allah akn update selalu :D

May:
kerja amal. misti rebut2 utk buat. kan kan kan.

Alif:
lor...sorry sgt2. apa2pun, tq sgt2. ks nmpak wordings tu pd stat kamu mlm td wkt online. tq again.


oh dunia....sy gumbira :)

MakcikMuda said...

sarah,ryn da tag sarah 2 kali.hoho!