Saturday, December 16, 2006

Kullu Ra'sun Masulun 'An Ra'iyyatihi....

Assalamualaikum wbt

Temporary HC for IMAM-MMA has completed their works. Promotions have been done. People became familiar with IMAM already. 1st Annual Meeting has been set up. Everybody has been informed about it. And the day finally came.

"Al-deenu al-nasiihah, al-deenu al-nasiihah, a-deenu al-nasihah" (the religion is the advise, ISLAM is advise, ISLAM is advise) [HR Muslim]

And because of it, I promised to dedicate my life to work for Islam to the most that I can.

And because of it, I promised to run the position that has been given to me : Vise President of Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia-Moscow Student Chapter (Moscow Medical Academy ) [ IMAM-MSC (MMA) ].

Ya abishala shto budu rabotat dlya Islama i cdelayu lucshe chem shto cdelala ranshe...

Paka uzhe 2.30am utra, hachu spat nu prosta paka ne magu...no zaftra u menya zanyatiye budet v 9 chisov. Nada spat seichas.(Russian) [Now its already 2.30am, I wanna sleep but simply cant do it... but tomorrow I have class at 9am. Got to go to bed now.]

Auf wiedersehen!(Germany) [See u later!]


(April 8, 2006)


No comments: