Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Summary of My Life in Summer Holiday 2006


28/06
Reached Malaysia safely, wish to have a good holiday


02-23/07
Practical in Temerloh Hospital. Met Mr. Jeffri. A very good surgeon but he was so strict to me. U guys know why? Because i was the very 1st student attched to his department. My life was so miserable back there during the whole 3 weeks practical with him. Only 1 thing seemed good to me. Towards the end of the practical term, he was so nice to me. I mean, at least he smiled and could have a 15-minute conversation with him about life. He's a bachelor anyway.


28/07
Genting trip with Faisal, Farah, Smoque, Posto, Nazlin and Muiz. 1 day trip and spent time with Faisal and Nazlin (espeacially) turned me back to my normal 'Sarah'. Never imagined before that guy would cry riding on the Solero Shot! Well, its normal I guess, for those who don't like adventures.
[Abg wan, I wanna go with u to have our 1st banjee jumping in NZ!!!]


03/08
Trip to Kuantan, picked up Olya (friend from Moscow) and checked in at Vistana Hotel Kuantan. Went to Jom Heboh Kuantan with Olya and Munir as well ;) At night, I called my cousin Mirul, to join me and Olya having our dinner at a fishermen village. Mirul came with Iskandar, his coursemate. Really enjoyed our seafood dishes.


04-09/08
Trip to Tioman Island. The 1st ever trip to island in my life (exception for Langkawi and Penang). Took express bus with Olya from Kuantan to Mersing. Rode an express boat to the Island and met up with Farah, Faisal, Nazlin, Smoque, Asrul and Mubin at the challet. What a wonderful island. Me and Olya were in the same room. We shared stories at night, ate and learnt languages together and many more. Went for snorkling, jugle tracking, barbequeing, telling stories, playing traditional games and so much fun we had there. Really made a good accompany with Olya and the rest as well. So much fun and happiness in Tioman. Last day, [Kak Long's birthday] went back to Kuantan by taxi with Farah, Smoque and Olya. Then i took expess bus to Temerloh. Just like a backpacker!


11-14/08
To Gombak. Summer camp 2005 organized by IMAM-MSC. Met Poknik again. Really happy. He remembered me because we have known each other since 1999. Yuhuu. Got sick there. No voice. High fever. But still enjoying the camp. Met new friends from all over Russia who came back for holiday in Malaysia.


18-23/08
Went back to Penang. 4 years i left it. 4 years haven't met so many people back there. But a bit terkilan not going to tok long's house (my tok as well). Cried in car on the way back to Pahang.


24/08
1 day trip to UIAM Gombak for the last time. Met Kak Ani, Kak Wiaam and Abg. Khairil. Hope everything goes well after this, insya Allah.


28/08
Left my house to KLIA. CT nurhaliza-Dato' K wedding ceremony and Mawi-Diana talk show were on air. I missed the moment, I missed things that i enjoy most at home, I missed all the warmest memories in my room...


29/08
Flight back to Moscow via Doha, Qatar. 1 day trip to Doha with Meor, Kak Yati, Kak Yani and Thina. Spent time with Dr. Azhar and family in Doha (Ammar Azhar's family - ex-schoolmate). Went to the desert, Sand Dunes. Can't forget the time there.


30/08
Reached Moscow safely.


31/08
National Day in Malaysia. I miss the way YM Tengku Abdul Rahman announced our merdeka day, I miss my parents, I miss my family, I miss everything in Malaysia... At night, I cried...



(September 01, 2006)


No comments: