Sunday, January 14, 2007

If Only I Could Ever...


If only I could ever feel as happy as Kak Long

If only I could ever feel as free as Nan


If only I could ever feel as tough as Lan

If only I could ever feel as fun as Adi


If only I could ever feel as strong as Adam

If only I could ever feel as passion as Zizi

If only I could ever feel as lovely as Aiman


If only I could be there with them
If only I could spend time with them

If only I could tell them how much I miss and love them



At night, I cry...

10 comments:

amano said...

missing ur family kah? i miss mine too.....

Anonymous said...

ks,ks ni xrindu ke kt wani??!! huhu..sesaje je ngomen nih..otak dh tepu ngan segala nucleus dlm brain..dentatus la,ruber la,,macam2 ntah..!! doakan kejayaan kitorang rumet ni dalam anat..maafkan kitorang klo ade wt salah ngan ks..ks rindu family, wani pon rindu gak!! SMILE!!!

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@amani: sgt2 rindu...

@wani: rindu jgk..tp sokmo jumpa..huhu..all d best in anat! adik2 ks misti bleh buat punye. SMILE!

shukor said...

we miss you too..take care.Life has to go on.

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

miss u all at home so much, ayah...

Anonymous said...

if only i could ever be as lucky as Sarah :)

to have people around,who always care and support her,with undying love!!i mean this,n i really do..~

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@nadia
i love u more than others do. i support u wit all my heart. i care for u more than u can imagine. d most important 1 is i understand u more than ppl around u do. seriously i really do..~

Anonymous said...

if only i could ever be with u now, it is the happiest for me ever n ever.... kAkLoNg

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@kaklong
my purest love goes to u...

Anonymous said...

Lawanya Kak Long!