Friday, January 19, 2007

The Meaning of 22 Years Old


22 years ago
My mother was in pain
To give birth to me

And now

I'm not even by her side
To kiss her hands and cheeks
To show

How thankful I am
To be born as her daughter
To show
How much I love her
To say
How sorry I feel for the rude things
That I've done to her
To say
How regret I am for the sadness
That I gave her
To share
How lucky I will in akhirah
To be named after hers
To smile

To let my Mak knows
I am hers
Always and forever

Mak & Ayah
Thank you for raising me up
To be a Muslimah

Forever

I am your dearest Angah

"Allahummaghfirli waliwalidayya warhamhuma kama rabbayani saghira"


(Adam, thanks for the special card that u made for me. Ngah miss u all!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah, hepi belated birthday. see ya esok!

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

terima kasih amani...sy nak korek ceita awk kt sini nnti! v(^_^)v