
Salam alaikum.
This is just a review from an advertisement in BBC WORLD (seems that I'm kinda person who loves to watch BBC WORLD huh?).
"We are not inherited it from our parents but we borrow it from our children. Later, we have to return it to them"
IT, refers to the world.
This short advertisement really made me ponder. That's why we are here, to be the 'abid ilallah and to serve as a good leader, khalifatullah. To take good care of 'the world' as a whole, not only the certains.
p/s: I can't update MY WOLRD in this short time for 2 reasons. 1) I'm going to Egypt for 1 week++ holiday 2) My 4-year-old laptop doesnt work anymore! I need ADNAN MOHD SHUKOR so much now to heal what goes wrong. Thanks to Fareena for letting me use hers. In case of emergancy, you can reach me through my phone (even in Egypt). I'm temporarily not available via YM. Sorry.
Regards,
Sarah Mohd Shukor
v(^_^)v
PeAcE To aLL
Monday, January 22, 2007
We Borrow It
Labels:
Holiday,
Life,
Moscow,
Tazkiyatunnafs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Enjoy and have a great safe journey to Egypt. tangkap gambar banyak2 pastu upload dekat your world.bukan dekat my world .. heheheh...
@ak47
thank you and insya allah will do..yup..surely in my world.. =)
Post a Comment