Salam wbt
I've tried my best in looking for a few minutes to spend time for My World. But it just happened that my daily routine in February is so pack. 9am-4.30pm, 6 days a week. What a hectic month.
The 1st cycle of the sem, again, is Topography Anatomy and Operative Surgery (Topan) and Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT). But after have gone through it for 3 weeks, I finally fall in love with the operative part. 3 days ago, I did a well done job on Anastomosis of Femoral Artery operation (on a corpse of course). I now can handle instruments and do the stitch up thing very fast. For my own record, I did it in 45 minutes only. If Mr. Jaffrey knows about this, he'd regret for double-standardizing me with medical students from UK and Ireland when I was in my practical term in Temerloh Hospital, last summer. Once he knew I'm from Moscow, RUSSIA, he started to cynically let me feel that only not-enough-qualified students are here in Russia. But once he knew that I'm a government sponsored student, he no longer brought up the subject in conversation since only fully qualified students with excellent record in SPM will be offered by JPA. What a pity thing. Such thing always happened to us, medical students from Russia and Ukraine. Ok. Leave the topic aside. Let's have a look on what I want to share with 'C'.
1) See Yen Nee - My groupmate Wendy. Her surname is See that sounds as simple as C
2) Cantik - reminds me to my best cousin, Nisa (now doing medicine in UIA, 3rd year)
3) Cute - Ustaz Marzuki and Kak Erin's youngest son, Aufa wawawawawawa
4) Creative - reminds me to my cousins, Hidayah and Linda who always have great ideas in producing something with their own hands
5) Charming - my dear Farid Kamil. Been my Prince Charming ever since 5 years ago (you know why)
6) Caring - my beloved Kak Ani and Abg Wan
7) Careless - Huhu... A****H H***M
8) Chocolate - Of course Alpen Gold (purple and yellow). Other than these two, I don't eat them.
9) Cappucino - Very the very very delicious! I prefer Imen's home made cappucino with chocolate cream on top!
10) Cinta - Undescribable. But a name suddenly crosses my mind... (the reason of being in shy mode. My Prince Charming tulah kan)
11) Cucur aka Cekodok - reminds me to an auntie who sells pisang goreng and also her son
12) Cold - It's Moscow
13) Clock - My watch that is same in pattern and brand with someone in Malaysia
14) Cermin mata - I'm the freaky specky who can't live without my spect on
All after all, I prefer C for Cantik (beautiful). Rasulullah pbuh said, women are decorations of the world and the best decoration is the pious ones (muslimah solehah).
Note: Mr. Jaffrey is a good guy actually. He's the Head of Surgical Department of Temerloh Hospital aka Sultan Ahmad Shah Hospital and also a Consultant Surgeon of the Pahang State. Only for the 1st 2 days he was very numb and bias, but after he knew me well, I think he already changed his perceptions towards students from Russia generally, and me specifically. Don't judge a book by its cover okay!
I've tried my best in looking for a few minutes to spend time for My World. But it just happened that my daily routine in February is so pack. 9am-4.30pm, 6 days a week. What a hectic month.
The 1st cycle of the sem, again, is Topography Anatomy and Operative Surgery (Topan) and Ears, Nose and Throat (ENT). But after have gone through it for 3 weeks, I finally fall in love with the operative part. 3 days ago, I did a well done job on Anastomosis of Femoral Artery operation (on a corpse of course). I now can handle instruments and do the stitch up thing very fast. For my own record, I did it in 45 minutes only. If Mr. Jaffrey knows about this, he'd regret for double-standardizing me with medical students from UK and Ireland when I was in my practical term in Temerloh Hospital, last summer. Once he knew I'm from Moscow, RUSSIA, he started to cynically let me feel that only not-enough-qualified students are here in Russia. But once he knew that I'm a government sponsored student, he no longer brought up the subject in conversation since only fully qualified students with excellent record in SPM will be offered by JPA. What a pity thing. Such thing always happened to us, medical students from Russia and Ukraine. Ok. Leave the topic aside. Let's have a look on what I want to share with 'C'.
1) See Yen Nee - My groupmate Wendy. Her surname is See that sounds as simple as C
2) Cantik - reminds me to my best cousin, Nisa (now doing medicine in UIA, 3rd year)
3) Cute - Ustaz Marzuki and Kak Erin's youngest son, Aufa wawawawawawa
4) Creative - reminds me to my cousins, Hidayah and Linda who always have great ideas in producing something with their own hands
5) Charming - my dear Farid Kamil. Been my Prince Charming ever since 5 years ago (you know why)
6) Caring - my beloved Kak Ani and Abg Wan
7) Careless - Huhu... A****H H***M
8) Chocolate - Of course Alpen Gold (purple and yellow). Other than these two, I don't eat them.
9) Cappucino - Very the very very delicious! I prefer Imen's home made cappucino with chocolate cream on top!
10) Cinta - Undescribable. But a name suddenly crosses my mind... (the reason of being in shy mode. My Prince Charming tulah kan)
11) Cucur aka Cekodok - reminds me to an auntie who sells pisang goreng and also her son
12) Cold - It's Moscow
13) Clock - My watch that is same in pattern and brand with someone in Malaysia
14) Cermin mata - I'm the freaky specky who can't live without my spect on
All after all, I prefer C for Cantik (beautiful). Rasulullah pbuh said, women are decorations of the world and the best decoration is the pious ones (muslimah solehah).
Note: Mr. Jaffrey is a good guy actually. He's the Head of Surgical Department of Temerloh Hospital aka Sultan Ahmad Shah Hospital and also a Consultant Surgeon of the Pahang State. Only for the 1st 2 days he was very numb and bias, but after he knew me well, I think he already changed his perceptions towards students from Russia generally, and me specifically. Don't judge a book by its cover okay!


7 comments:
waaa.. sarah minat farid kamil..
comel for awe :P
@amani
hihihi...shy2 cat la... ~red cheeks~
@afiqawe
boleh la jgk..kira accepted la comel for awe walaupun x semua setuju..hihi
hmm.. takkan awe je kot.. nak gak.. hihi.. tak sabar nak tunggu D for ape plak..
@amnah
salam..amnah bukan setakat comel tp paling comel! tak sabar tunggu D? hehe..D for dugong kot =p
C for CICAK :) takut cicak tak?
huhu..tak takut langsung..! cicak jeee :)
Post a Comment