Friday, February 16, 2007

A for Ayah

Salam wbt

I slept early last night. But I woke up back at 3am. Just to prepare for Operative Surgery exam this Monday. While studying on bed, under my comfy blue duvet (but I was sitting, not lying), I was thinking about my bro, Adnan, and surely about my family as well. When it was already 7am, I decided to take a short nip before going to class. at 8.30am.

Just about to sleep, my phone ringing and it was ayah who called me fom Malaysia. Ayah wanted to let me know about my bank card. I miss his voice. After about 5 minutes talking to him, I continued my dastardly plan: to sleep! And in my dream, I went back to Malaysia in a sudden, without telling my parents about it (because I'm planning not going back this summer holiday). When I was in Temerloh town, I met my Mak Tam, the best untie ever, with my cousin, Hidayah. When we were shopping in 1 famous butiqeu there, Hidayah told me that Ayah Ngah (my ayah) will come to take them home in a few minutes.

I asked Mak Tam, should I go back with them to meet mak, ayah and the rest? Mak Tam strongly asked me to pay them a visit for a while since I was already in Temerloh. But still, I refused to. My reason was, once I meet them, I don't want to open my eyes because I will lose them in a second! (Which mean that I realised that I was dreaming)
Haven't finished thinking about it, suddenly ayah already arrived there and I ran to him. I hug him tight. I cried. I really did. I told him how much I wanted to go back with him but I didn't want to lose them all at once. I still remember, I hug him with my eyes closed. With my eyes wet with tears.

Suddenly my alarm rang, it's 8am. It's time to get prepared for class.

A big question mark left in my mind. Should I go back this summer holiday eventhough I have my own reasons for not going back? I miss my family. I miss my family. I miss my family.

I still remember ayah's selawat while swinging us when we were kids with his self-composed intonation. And his Ku Ku Pak Iman. Ayah might be smiling reading this entry, and also, might be watering his eyes.

All after all, A is for Ayah. The best 'A' I ever had. A dua I pray for him from Allah the Almighty.

8 comments:

Zokhri Idris said...

I bet he knows how u feel deep inside. being away doesnt put an end to love.

p/s i miss my parents too =(

xxx

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Salam...

Waih... Anak mana la tak rindu mak ayah bila dok jauh di perantauan ni hehe..

Dengar la lagu Abouya by Betty Banafe ;) The newly founded love of my heart hehe

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@zackidris

he always know even i didnt show it out.
should i cancle this summer's plan to meet u? (~~.)

@ihab

hmm..rindu yg tak terucap. newly founded love of ur heart? ne ne ne ne..shud ask GUBUans to inspect this statement whether it brings d 2nd meaning or not 'lol'

Zokhri Idris said...

sarah,
it seems comment boxes have been misused for private chattings. lol. no offence please.

my dear,

"no matter how long we travelled n apart, in da end we'll meet" motiffff copy n paste stairway 2 heaven nie. hehe

ihab,
motiff merantau jauh ke russia nie. blog hop ko mmg menjadi please.sila jawab soalan panas itu yer wahai ihab..

p/s.sarah, please disregard my sentence structure n da uncommon use of words.we always talk like dat amongst da gubuans.

love yous two,
x

Zuhdi Najib said...

wuih! sama eh? ada jodoh ni, muhahaha. gurau-gurau, jangan marah!

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@zack idris
salam...i dont mind misused it at all =p

"no matter how long we travell n apart, in da end we'll meet" --> this quote really suits us, isnt it? huhu

alaa..apa salahnya ihab terbang-terbang n menyinggah sebentar. i thank him for his visit.

@nzuhdi
amboi..najib skrg pun dh pandai nyakat akak ye..

Anonymous said...

wawawawawa ngaaaahhhhh... sedih banget.... kalau rase nak balik nanti balik je ngah. on that time, leh tengok kaklong konvo ngah!!!

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

@kaklong
iye..ngah balik..tp lambat skit sampai..ada hal lain before balik...balik ni nampaknya ada org kena support la sumenye..sbb ada org tu dh keje..huhuhu