Assalamualaikum wbt
This evening, I, with my housemates (Emy, Fareena, Wanie, Fatt and Diba) (plus Ammar, Pip and Hazwan, sent a friend of us to the airport. She's leaving for good. Sharina her name, a 3rd year student she supposed to be. She's a degree holder in Biomedicine from UKM. She's 26 but still is very determining to be a doctor. But due to unforeseen circumstances, she decided to go back to continue her study, Insya Allah, in Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences (CUCMS).
Here are some pictures of our journey to surprise her at the airport (she didn't know that we wanted to send her off).
This evening, I, with my housemates (Emy, Fareena, Wanie, Fatt and Diba) (plus Ammar, Pip and Hazwan, sent a friend of us to the airport. She's leaving for good. Sharina her name, a 3rd year student she supposed to be. She's a degree holder in Biomedicine from UKM. She's 26 but still is very determining to be a doctor. But due to unforeseen circumstances, she decided to go back to continue her study, Insya Allah, in Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences (CUCMS).
Here are some pictures of our journey to surprise her at the airport (she didn't know that we wanted to send her off).
Sha,
Eventhough we're not in the same batch, very seldom we spent time (out of the hostel) together except that we always eat and laugh and bump into each other in this very happening room of 205, I really respect you. The way you bring yourself, the way you guide the kids of your batch and the way you humbling yourself eventhough you actually are very smart in almost all subjects and doings. We can just name anything. There you will be. You are great in studying, very good at cooking and in befriending people around you. I'm still shocked with your decision but I know and I understand you must have your own reasons for it. Thus I respect it very much. Wherever you are, I'm seriously going to miss you, Sha. The person that I discussed matured stuffs with, which I can't do with my little roommates. Thank you for everything. May you find blissful life and great study life in Malaysia.
-Sarah KS-
16-205 MP, Moscow City
~We all dedicate this song 'Prettiest Friend' by Jason Mraz to you!
Eventhough we're not in the same batch, very seldom we spent time (out of the hostel) together except that we always eat and laugh and bump into each other in this very happening room of 205, I really respect you. The way you bring yourself, the way you guide the kids of your batch and the way you humbling yourself eventhough you actually are very smart in almost all subjects and doings. We can just name anything. There you will be. You are great in studying, very good at cooking and in befriending people around you. I'm still shocked with your decision but I know and I understand you must have your own reasons for it. Thus I respect it very much. Wherever you are, I'm seriously going to miss you, Sha. The person that I discussed matured stuffs with, which I can't do with my little roommates. Thank you for everything. May you find blissful life and great study life in Malaysia.
-Sarah KS-
16-205 MP, Moscow City
~We all dedicate this song 'Prettiest Friend' by Jason Mraz to you!
Let's not say good bye until we promise to say hello again...
____________________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
54) Semoga aku menjadi pohon yang ditebang kemudian digunakan (Sayidina Abu Bakar)


17 comments:
salam..
waa... it was really a sad day! making a suprise for her which is finally changed to the saddest and unforgetable moment with Sharina. having her as a sister, it really cant be replaced by others! Love you lots Sha!!! This friendship will always remain the same... (T.T)
huwaaaa!!!
sedih sedih :(
sarah nak tisu ker???
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...
So just remember when you find a true friend,Never let that friendship end...
Salam
Saya tercari2 gambar doc sarah tengah sedih..cammana rupa ya?(sori nakal;)
Hard to loose friend,especially yang bertaraf sahabat baik,selamat maju jaya buat doktor sharina
Tq for Info,sampai maksud
FYI saya gomol nescafe susu 4 gelas time iftar hehe
tapi sahur tadi air putih je,kurma dah habis..asal petang ni tak bau masakaninsyaAllah perut tahan.
This kind of feeling..errrk..sending people off always make us sad..for the fact that we are left behind, for the fact that she's leaving, for the fact that things will be different..but all fine memories will remain.... just say good bye..but good bye for NOW..
reminds me of a 'leaving on a jetplane' mode -sigh-
u never be alone,
xxx
im not a good company to have in any of farewell occasion.
i tend to cry.walaupon b4 that da gelak2 b4 that.
mamma used to go outstation. icry a lot at the beginning and soon i got used of it.
now, when she's going super-far, i'll cry and usually avoid talking on the phone bcause i cry when hear her voice.hoho!
uiks... nyenyak betul kawan2 KS tido dlm train tuh....sempat lak KS ambik gambar tuu ek.
camner gaya lak KS tido [senyum2 kot]...hehehe
kenangan hanya tinggal kenangan
Such a touching entry..
very soothing yet strong verbal sis..
there is this feeling about friendship which is undescribable..something unique..something pure..
im touched ohkek..uwaaa!!!
Anyway, cik ati wishes her all the best in her life..
psstt: Sarah ni baeklah. Sungguh! :)
salam kak sarah...
memang sedih kan bile seseorang yang kite kenal, x kisahlah rapat ke tidak, akan tinggalkan kite..for good.
Be strong ye kak sarah!jgn akak nak ikut kak sharina tu balik msia sudahla..hehe.
best of luck in your studies :)
sarah...takpe...takpe... nanti sarah balik mesia sarah jumpa dia ekk... nanti korang buat gathering ramai2 tau... jangan nangis2 tau...
be strong. hopefully you will be able to meet her again back at Malaysia.
Salam to all
Wanie:
I miss her everyday.. I miss her accompany. I miss the time i spent with her talking about so many things..
May:
Sy ada sapu tgn May... sedih..
Bulanbiru:
Friens are like stars.. and she's alwys the star of our hearts..
Oneib:
Buat ape cari muka sy.. org nak tgk muka Sha tu. Lgpun, time sy nangis2, off record la..
Arsaili:
Setiap kali ada kwn2 balik, mesti sedih. tp kali ni extra sedih.. Yup..good bye for now..
Abg Wan:
Sebak..n sy tau knp abg wan terkenangkan suasana tu..
U never be alone too..
Ryn:
Sy plak suka nangis2 dgn mak. Sbb takde org lain dh yg lebih kenal kita selalin mak kita.. Rindu mak la plak dh.. (T_T)
Ks:
wkt diorg tidur tu, sy tgh mengaji. Tp lepas dh abis ngaji, kenakalan sy membuak-buak suruh sy snap gambar diorg tidur. Hihi. Oh, sy tidur mcm dewa tau. Baik toksah tgk.
Fatt:
Kenangan inilah yang patut dikenang..
Cik Ati:
Never meant to make u sad too. Erk, sy budak jahat. Tak baik pun :'( Friendship is something that we cant describe with words, but with heart.
Sarah:
Lama tak nampak. Apa kbr agaknya ye cik sarah ni :) i'm almost reaching the end. and insya allah, im still firm n strong to continue my life here. Anyway, I love Moscow :) All the best to u too, sis.
Azah:
Insya Allah. Balik Msia boleh jumpa :) Dh tangis dah. Kitorg sume tau dia dh buat keputusan yg terbaik utk diri dia. We all here are happy for her.
Hafiz:
Insya Allah. Kami semua mesti akan jumpa d Msia nnti.
Post a Comment