Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Madness

Assalamualaikum wbt


Underlying facts:
a) Pic was not taken today. It was on May 1st 2007.
b) Neurology is not a simple chicky micky subject. It's seriously tough.
c) I am not 100% ready yet but can say that I'm pretending to be chill.
d) I do not really like chocolates. And I do not enjoy Snikers either. I prefer hot nescafe only.
e) Above pic is not the real KS and Diba. That's our housemates.

Thought of the day: Surah Al-Asr 103:1-3 - 1) For the Time! 2) Mankind are always wasting the chances. 3) Except those who are strong believers and work on the goodness. And who remind others (and themselves) about the truth, either the patience (good heart).

Note: May we all be granted with good time management as well as wiser personal doings.

(p/s: When I turn tense and bored, see what have I done. Photoshop, Photoshop, Photoshop. Poems. Poems. Poems. At least this is good enough rather than singing alone or mingling in the house from kitchen to toilet, toilet to kitchen :p Isn't it Faiq? Today we both are WUNGI :) )

___________________________________________________________________

Hari buat dia:

10) Az-Zumar 39:27 - Dan sungguh! Kami telah membuatkan di dalam Al-Quran ini segala macam perumpamaan bagi manusia agar mereka mendapat pengajaran.

11 comments:

фарина захари said...

minah jakun n minah kepoh kelihatan seperti sedang mengumpat..haha

Anonymous said...

eih..neither u nor diba? a very doubtful statement. ahaks.

how r u today? ur stat sounds u r doin good ;)

Hafiz said...

banyak benda kena belajar bab neuro ni...memang diakui susah juga..

ganbatte

13may said...

org asli cukup marah kalau panggil dia jakun....

hehhe...

salam...
melilau sampai sesat ke sini.

have a nice day!

Anak Singa said...

salam. bahaye ye amik medic ni. isk isk isk XD

Mama Sarah said...

selamat berjuang!

so'od said...

adeh.. neuro is really teruk! glad i made it through.. heheh..

u will too.. with flying colours.. insya Allah!

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Fareena:
Im not minah jakun but the other minah, yes, she is. huhuhuhu

Anon:
ups..diam2 sudah la :)

Hafiz:
Alhamdulillah. dah puas bergambatte pg td. Praise be to Allah...

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

13May:
Wah. sesat sampai ke sini eh. sila2lah sesat2 lg nanti. Selalu jgk sy jenguk2 'tempat layan kepala' tu, cuma x tinggal jejak. nanti sy akan!

Alif:
No danger. Its a fun. seriously :)

Mama Sarah:
Thank you!

Dr. Am:
I made it through too..with flying colors..Alhamdulillah.

Anonymous said...

chewah!

ha ha ha.

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

muehehe (^^,)