Assalamualaikum wbt
To my beloved Ayah
Tuan Hj. Mohd Shukor Hj. Mahamud
When I was just a little kid
I sat on my dad
Listening to his story
And his simple solawat
I was wondering why he is good at storying
And why I am good at crying
In my memory
I keep the feeling of crying to him
When he was feeding the ducks of him
He nailed me to the farm
To see the pond and the plumps
There were rabbits
There were chickens
And there were quails
I went there seldom
Whenever sad and bored mingled at home
But I found the freedom
Then came back home on my dad's shoulders
Happy with no more tears
He rushed me to doctor
When I was sick
He gave me watercolor
When I was six
He cheered my sport
When I was twelve
He supported my debate
When I was a teen
He said yes
When I said I'm flying
And he prays a lot
For my best doing
I tell him everything
To share my feeling
I keep away worry
So he will be happy
I sketch my dreams
He said just follow your stream
I say him thank you
He laughs and grins too
I told him that he is handsome
He replied he knows that he is warm
I asked why he now has belly
He said because he now is happy
I pointed to his gray hair
He smiled and said I'll leave you someday
He is my hero
He is my life
I love you so
Very-very much
Happy Birthday Ayah
To my beloved Ayah
Tuan Hj. Mohd Shukor Hj. Mahamud
When I was just a little kid
I sat on my dad
Listening to his story
And his simple solawat
I was wondering why he is good at storying
And why I am good at crying
In my memory
I keep the feeling of crying to him
When he was feeding the ducks of him
He nailed me to the farm
To see the pond and the plumps
There were rabbits
There were chickens
And there were quails
I went there seldom
Whenever sad and bored mingled at home
But I found the freedom
Then came back home on my dad's shoulders
Happy with no more tears
He rushed me to doctor
When I was sick
He gave me watercolor
When I was six
He cheered my sport
When I was twelve
He supported my debate
When I was a teen
He said yes
When I said I'm flying
And he prays a lot
For my best doing
I tell him everything
To share my feeling
I keep away worry
So he will be happy
I sketch my dreams
He said just follow your stream
I say him thank you
He laughs and grins too
I told him that he is handsome
He replied he knows that he is warm
I asked why he now has belly
He said because he now is happy
I pointed to his gray hair
He smiled and said I'll leave you someday
He is my hero
He is my life
I love you so
Very-very much
Happy Birthday Ayah
May Allah bestow Ayah with rahmah and mardhatillah
May Allah guide Ayah through
May Allah love Ayah more
May Allah grant Ayah goodness
May Allah reserve Ayah a place in Jannah
Love loads
Your dearest Ngah
May Allah guide Ayah through
May Allah love Ayah more
May Allah grant Ayah goodness
May Allah reserve Ayah a place in Jannah
Love loads
Your dearest Ngah

__________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
3) Agama tidak pernah mengecewakan manusia. Tetapi manusia yang selalu mengecewakan agama.
Hari buat dia:
3) Agama tidak pernah mengecewakan manusia. Tetapi manusia yang selalu mengecewakan agama.


7 comments:
kak sarah!!!bape umoq ayah kak sarah..nampak mudaa sehhh...hehehe
eh, nampak muda.
*tak boleh puji lebih2, nanti nan kembang. :)
yang "nampak muda" tu sebab bad camera trick dan photoshop effect.in real life sebenarnya "nampak lagi muda"
sedapnye ks tulih..rhytmic n comel
Salam to all,
1)Nabilah:
he's 47 this year. does he look younger? U know what. when i was in form 2, my teacher asked me who'd be coming over for the report card day. i simply told that it'd be my ayah. she giggled n said: suka benor cikgu tengok ayah kamu tu. hensem lg dia ye. huhu... what a day!
2)Azra:
That's right azra. dont put too much in ur words. cant save pak cik shukor anymore once he's already a balloon!
3)My lovely Ayah:
too much. too much. too bad i still love u though. my ears cant help listening people say u look like DSAI. hehe. but u really do!
4)Fareena:
Rhythmic.. maybe yeah. Cute...hohoho..old mac donald has a farm.. iya iya ooooo... this song is much cuter ;)
wah lambat neh comment
to our dearest ayah,
hepi 47th besday and may Lord bless u always...
deepest inside
8 of us
Post a Comment