Assalamualaikum wbt
Life is not easy as we wanted it to be. We always have plans for our life but Allah always has a better plans for us too. We always dream to run a great life. With no pin-ball in our health. Hope to be in the pink of health. But if Allah has written you to have such life, I think we should just accept what we have.
Being sick is not the matter. What really matters is how do we live such life. I've been sick since I was thirteen. Living no excuse being apart from medicine. Well, anemia sometimes pushing me aside and makes me think that I am a bit lack compared to the rest. It causes me had withdrawn from any sports and outdoors. Later on, it took away my joy while treasuring my high school. I parted behind just because I could not go to the front line. So I chose another way to find the fun. I proposed the debate and I made it through. That's how I live my life up till now.
Since I came to Moscow, I never felt seriously ill. But last Sunday I found the reason to just lie down after falling from chair straight away on the floor. I bumped my chin onto the bed's edge. And accidentally injured my lower lip by clenching it with my teeth. It bled and I knew that my pressure wasn't that perfect.
I reached my blood pressure kit. Shocking my heart, it was only 90/70 mmHg. As this was unusual for me, I came to a diagnosis that my pressure was low due to decreased blood volume that worsened my anemia too. At night, I measured it again. No change, it was still 90/70 mmHg.
I was so weak to go to class the next day. I started my medication with Sangobion back that has been my best accompany since 1998. I spent the whole day in room reading and resting. Every 2 hours I measured the pressure. It's all the same that made me grew even worrier. I laid on bed and my fingers had tremor. I sat on the chair and my eyes couldn't even catch any words from the Obstetrics note. I finally ran to Wani, asked her to give a touch to my head. Her massage was good enough to make me feel lighter and better.
And today I have Obstetrics. I slept officially at 4 and woke up at 6. Went to class at 7.45 am in a hurry. And I was alone but this time I brought along my mobile. If anything happened, I could give my roommates a call, I guess. I reached class with heavy and spinning head. My limbs were cold and sweating a bit. The whole time I was like counting the clock to touch number 3. So that, I could ready myself to go home happily.
On my way back, I was left behind by the rest. I was a bit slow when changing the scrub attire. It's all my fault but just couldn't help myself. It's 22'C today. Hot enough to make me dizzy. I stopped in the middle because I felt like falling. And was holding an apple tree to support my legs to stand still. I felt like crying at that very second. Seriously I felt so. No one with me. No one waited for me. I continued my walking and before reaching the metro, my tears really ran down the cheeks.
As I entered the station, they were all waiting for me inside there. Which actually not really waiting for me because the real reason was the train had just left. In the train, I stood apart from them and kept quiet was the best persuasion. And in my heart I wished that sick people won't be discriminated and left behind. Just because they can't run faster to reach the healthy in the front.
Allah knows best. To put things in order. To make us ponder. There is always hikmah behind the burdens. There is always nikmah behind the patiences.
____________________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
4) Buat dunia, kau adalah seseorang. Buat seseorang, kau adalah dunia.
Life is not easy as we wanted it to be. We always have plans for our life but Allah always has a better plans for us too. We always dream to run a great life. With no pin-ball in our health. Hope to be in the pink of health. But if Allah has written you to have such life, I think we should just accept what we have.
Being sick is not the matter. What really matters is how do we live such life. I've been sick since I was thirteen. Living no excuse being apart from medicine. Well, anemia sometimes pushing me aside and makes me think that I am a bit lack compared to the rest. It causes me had withdrawn from any sports and outdoors. Later on, it took away my joy while treasuring my high school. I parted behind just because I could not go to the front line. So I chose another way to find the fun. I proposed the debate and I made it through. That's how I live my life up till now.
Since I came to Moscow, I never felt seriously ill. But last Sunday I found the reason to just lie down after falling from chair straight away on the floor. I bumped my chin onto the bed's edge. And accidentally injured my lower lip by clenching it with my teeth. It bled and I knew that my pressure wasn't that perfect.
I reached my blood pressure kit. Shocking my heart, it was only 90/70 mmHg. As this was unusual for me, I came to a diagnosis that my pressure was low due to decreased blood volume that worsened my anemia too. At night, I measured it again. No change, it was still 90/70 mmHg.
I was so weak to go to class the next day. I started my medication with Sangobion back that has been my best accompany since 1998. I spent the whole day in room reading and resting. Every 2 hours I measured the pressure. It's all the same that made me grew even worrier. I laid on bed and my fingers had tremor. I sat on the chair and my eyes couldn't even catch any words from the Obstetrics note. I finally ran to Wani, asked her to give a touch to my head. Her massage was good enough to make me feel lighter and better.
And today I have Obstetrics. I slept officially at 4 and woke up at 6. Went to class at 7.45 am in a hurry. And I was alone but this time I brought along my mobile. If anything happened, I could give my roommates a call, I guess. I reached class with heavy and spinning head. My limbs were cold and sweating a bit. The whole time I was like counting the clock to touch number 3. So that, I could ready myself to go home happily.
On my way back, I was left behind by the rest. I was a bit slow when changing the scrub attire. It's all my fault but just couldn't help myself. It's 22'C today. Hot enough to make me dizzy. I stopped in the middle because I felt like falling. And was holding an apple tree to support my legs to stand still. I felt like crying at that very second. Seriously I felt so. No one with me. No one waited for me. I continued my walking and before reaching the metro, my tears really ran down the cheeks.
As I entered the station, they were all waiting for me inside there. Which actually not really waiting for me because the real reason was the train had just left. In the train, I stood apart from them and kept quiet was the best persuasion. And in my heart I wished that sick people won't be discriminated and left behind. Just because they can't run faster to reach the healthy in the front.
Allah knows best. To put things in order. To make us ponder. There is always hikmah behind the burdens. There is always nikmah behind the patiences.
____________________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
4) Buat dunia, kau adalah seseorang. Buat seseorang, kau adalah dunia.


25 comments:
Salam Kak Sarah
Moga Ks kuat dan sentiasa bersemangat
semoga cepat sembuh n sihat selalu~
jamal-al-qarawi
Tiada satu pun penderitaan melainkan disertakan dengan pengampunan dosa kalau kita bersabar, bi iznillah. Semoga cepat sihat :)
insyaAllah, sahabat sejati akan sentiasa mendoakan kesihatan dan keselamatan sahabat2nya yg lain.
carilah sumber kekuatan, semoga cepat sembuh.
danialle
sarah
jaga kesihatan baik2!!!!!
jangan lupa jumpa doktor!
salam ks..
i didnt expect my fingers made u feel better!! Alhamdulillah for giving this nikmah..
all the best for your final..(on 28th may)
yes, u r right! Allah knows what is better for us..
wassalam
akak...take care ok?? don't be too hard on yourself. Kena rest yg secukupnya....take care...
yg anonymous 16th May 2007 at 5:39pm tu Farah...sorry...
since young ker?? selalulah berteman ok.. penting in case apa2 jadi ke
always remember Allah is always wt those who wears the patience as his/her clothes
~SyafakaLlah~
salam ks..
teringat dulu masa kitorang KPTI.. ks pengsan jatuh kat tangga.. tak cukup tidur sebab menguruskan kami adik2 yang baru nak mengenal ki..
walaupun sakit tapi ks kuat semangat.. cuba menjadi diri orang yang tak sakit.. kekadang orang yang sihat ni lagi lemah semangatnya daripada orang yang sakit macam ks..
jangan lupa makan ye ks.. hehe.. biar cukup nutrient.. ubat pun jangan lupa.. tidur mesti cukup.. jangan berjaga lama sangat.. take care..
sakit di luar , jangan sakit di dalam. tapi dalam nak memelihara kesihatan di dalam, kesihatan di luar kena jaga juga.
DIA rindu tuu...dekat2kanlah lagi dengan DIA. selawat syifa' jadikan basahan lidah.
mudah-mudahan cepat sembuh.
Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue
Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.
If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
0800 555 111
Please Help
assalamulaikum sarah..
Semoga hari ni dah sehat
:D
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding"
"If I accept the sunshine and warmth I must also accept the thunder and lightning"
~Gibran Kahlil Gibran~
pain wudnt ruin ur life only and if only patience inside prevent d progress from spreading..
get well huh?! (a week in fever mood)
Salam to all,
1)Miza:
many thanks miza. may u in the pink of health too!
2)Nasaie aka Jamal:
jazakallahu khairal jaza'
3)Alif Anwar:
U are absolutely right. thanks a lot.
4)Danialle:
May Allah grant u as my true friend. Find the courage, insya allah i always will.
5)ak47.5:
limaza takun? where the other 0.5 comes from? haaa...u already found another half of u, isn't? kiddong my fren. i've got medication and it all settled. yerghh..u seem so happy lately. did anything great bump into u? cepat2..nak tau =)
6)Wani:
Yup. u hv a great pair of hands. for pingpong, cooking, massaging n even messaging! hehe. thanks alot wani.
7)Farah:
my current BP is 100/70. ok la tu. hope it wont drop anymore. n my current hemoglobin is 10Hb. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for ur concern dear.
8)Dzulqarnain Da' Great:
Allah is always with me. n i always hv these 2 angles with me =) syukran alaik.
9)Amnah:
thats an old story. it wasn't the 1st time happened in ki anyway. pity u all. been scolded for making me feel ill. sorry for that. i never thought, it became a reason for them to burst out. honestly, i myself dont like that style. i hate it. that why i was not among the person who did the talking part in the KPTI. i was incharged for discipline only. i hate scldid people. sorry on behalf of them. may ur forgiveness ease our life. thanks for ur concern, amnah.
10)Abg Khairil:
HE misses me, thus HE pulls me closer. I miss him too, that why I dont hesitate being sick. Whenever i reach the capsule near my mouth, all i imagine is about life after death. would our life be as please as what we live here? may Allah ease us all. abg khairil, dtg spartiv cepat. i'll bring u to the lake. so nice! i met the same journalist of NTV again a few days back. lucky huh? hiii =)
11)pakcik David:
(tiba2 tukar mood tulis dalam melayu la pulak) Di mana-mana pun pakcik menyinggah ye :p
12)Mimi Amilia:
wa'alaikumussalam wbt. welcome to my world mimi. alhamdulillah. at this very second, i feel great =)
13)Bro Mukhriz:
u're so right. if i do welcome the sun and the warmth, i should be welcoming the thunder and lightening too. thanks for the words. they crush away my daydream.
14)Munir:
Thanks Munir. Down with fever? May u get well soon too.
To all my dear friens who happened to read this entry, thanks for ur pray and concern.
get well soon dear....
sarah, jangan segan meminta bantuan kawan2. may be you think that you will be a burden to them, but i hate to think that if my own children are ill one day, and they suffer in silence.
Well, yes I understand that some people do not like to 'war-war'kan their illness and they do not want to use it as an excuse to achieve something in life.
let someone know if you are not well. and I pray may Allah bless you with good health and even stronger will.
15)Kak Long:
Im fighting it down!
16)Mama Sarah:
it's not that i keep it from them. or shy to ask out for their help. it's just that i...i...hmm...cant put it into words. i simply that i feel i can survive though. come whatever may, insya allah i'll be strong to face the life.
current Hb - 9.7Hb
Current BP - 100/80
Ok la tu kan. hehehehe. BIG SMILE for today :D
I know a few people who are sick too. and i admire them for being so tough. a few even dont let their family know because it might give 1000 worries to them. may we all will always have time to say our thanks to those who have helped us out ;)
adeh.. i searched for ur blog high and low coz i want to add u to my list.. alhamdulillah finally found it.. heheh..
being sick is a test of patience and faith, kan? being a staunch Muslim with medical training background should enlighten u more than the others on the whole matter. it's irony but that's supposed to make us stronger. i know it. i'm dealing with mine too.
insya-Allah. all will be fine :)
waa..till that much u looked out for my blog. i appreciate it very much dr am.
u're right. even now, i've put u in my people-i-admire list. yeah. u're my idol i can say =)
The best thing to do when you're sick, sedeqah bebanyak!
Post a Comment