Assalamualaikum wbt
1st of all, praise be to Allah, Alhamdulillah, for my state of health which is better than the last 2 days. I've got back my appetite and my sleep ran well. My head is lighter and the mood is cheerer.
Since I left this blog with the previous entry, so many contacted me, left comments and wishes, that make my heart drown speechless. Thank you so very much for all the concerns given and on top of it, thank you very much for being there for me. Or maybe it's not too much if I say that, here, in this my small world, I found friends, which seems 'quite' impossible for me to have them in reality.
Obstetrics is over. Alhamdulillah. I did it again. Sometimes, I don't know how to put it into words. I found that clinical years are hectic and give me troublesome days, tasks, healthiness and moods. Classes are so pack and end with moody emoticon on my face. I ran through the months with sleepless nights and restless weekends. But all I can conclude now is "Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian". I forced myself to focus up to 90% during the Autumn and Spring sems. Therefore, when it comes to the Winter and Summer sems, where the exams are waiting, I found myself have a complete notes, and all I have to do is restudy again the materials. And the most suitable word for it is 'Say No To Laziness To Prepare Your Own Notes'.
What am I trying to say here? It's easy. Be prepared is the answer. Don't ever make up your mind to call your days with last minute things. It's horrible. Brings no good at all.
My newly found uncle, Uncle Zul, who is the incharged doctor for the Astronaut Team here, once told me about 'Luck'. Luck prefers prepared mind. And that is so true. And if we relate it to Islam, that's what we call 'Rezeki'. We prepare ourselves to the fullest that we can. In whatever doings. In study, life aspect, working field, or to more extend, to prepare ourselves to face Him oneday.
In chapter Ali Imran 3:109, Allah stated : And all the belongings in the universe are Hims. And only to Him we are returning to.
Does it sound related to the 'Luck' I'm talking about? Seem it doesn't. But here it is. We should always bare in mind that everything is up to Allah to put it in the best way because everything is hims. But we as a good 'insan' should always try to put it the best way that we manage to, and what would happen next is no longer our business. It's all up to Allah. Sometimes He gives us excellences to reward us. And sometimes He lines our life with failures to test us. But remember, success and joy are also some kinds of test from Him. Whether we live them up in good or bad. Don't too much enjoy our success otherwise it drives us to detach Allah in life.
So what can we do to make it sound we are grateful for what we have? The answer is 'Tawakkal'. To be fully aware that His decision is always the best for us, whether it's good or in the other way around.
Yesterday, straight away after exam, I took metro from Kashirskaya Station to Kahovskaya and from there I took trolleybus to Kalushkaya Station. And from there, again, I hopped onto bus to Volgina Street to get my airline ticket (the changed date ones). On the way from Kahovskaya to Kalushkaya, I checked my phone and there was a message from Abang Zam in Volgograd. Asking about the latest progression regarding Sympo'07. I replied once and then my phone turn off. No battery at all. I couldn't reply his second message right away. Felt bad. Plus, I couldn't call the agency to let them know I'm coming.
After the long journey, I reached the office and they told me the ticket wasn't arrived yet from the main Qatar Airways office and pleased me to come back tomorrow (today) at 4. Felt very bad. I took bus to Yugo Zapadnaya Station and all the way in the metro, I was taking my short but deep sleep, regardless the people who watching.
I walked back in hurry to reach hostel as soon as possible but instead of resting in room, I was stuck in Farah's room. Because my roommate brought my keys along! Only 2 hours after that, I could go back and rest.
After zuhur prayer and drank a glass full of milk, a slice of white bread without anything, I swallowed my medication and after that straight away rushed for bed to sleep. Before falling asleep, I rechecked myself. I've got excellent mark for Obstetrics. But why do I still not thank Him for it and have a heart to feel upset and moody for the ticket issue? Somehow, I'll get it by tomorrow, isn't it? How could I have this feeling and moody around?
At the very least, there's hikmah behind all these. I was so tired when reached home and that could give me a very deep sleep and that's what I was waiting for since days ago. I really did it last night. And by taking buses and metro, walked here and there, I, at least, could go wandering the town since I haven't went out for 2 months already!
At last, I told myself: Sarah, get a life!
And in the late evening, I went for a walk, alone, by the lake.
_________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
14) DOCTOR - Do Only Correct Things Otherwise Resign (a reminder for myself)
1st of all, praise be to Allah, Alhamdulillah, for my state of health which is better than the last 2 days. I've got back my appetite and my sleep ran well. My head is lighter and the mood is cheerer.
Since I left this blog with the previous entry, so many contacted me, left comments and wishes, that make my heart drown speechless. Thank you so very much for all the concerns given and on top of it, thank you very much for being there for me. Or maybe it's not too much if I say that, here, in this my small world, I found friends, which seems 'quite' impossible for me to have them in reality.
Obstetrics is over. Alhamdulillah. I did it again. Sometimes, I don't know how to put it into words. I found that clinical years are hectic and give me troublesome days, tasks, healthiness and moods. Classes are so pack and end with moody emoticon on my face. I ran through the months with sleepless nights and restless weekends. But all I can conclude now is "Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian". I forced myself to focus up to 90% during the Autumn and Spring sems. Therefore, when it comes to the Winter and Summer sems, where the exams are waiting, I found myself have a complete notes, and all I have to do is restudy again the materials. And the most suitable word for it is 'Say No To Laziness To Prepare Your Own Notes'.
What am I trying to say here? It's easy. Be prepared is the answer. Don't ever make up your mind to call your days with last minute things. It's horrible. Brings no good at all.
My newly found uncle, Uncle Zul, who is the incharged doctor for the Astronaut Team here, once told me about 'Luck'. Luck prefers prepared mind. And that is so true. And if we relate it to Islam, that's what we call 'Rezeki'. We prepare ourselves to the fullest that we can. In whatever doings. In study, life aspect, working field, or to more extend, to prepare ourselves to face Him oneday.
In chapter Ali Imran 3:109, Allah stated : And all the belongings in the universe are Hims. And only to Him we are returning to.
Does it sound related to the 'Luck' I'm talking about? Seem it doesn't. But here it is. We should always bare in mind that everything is up to Allah to put it in the best way because everything is hims. But we as a good 'insan' should always try to put it the best way that we manage to, and what would happen next is no longer our business. It's all up to Allah. Sometimes He gives us excellences to reward us. And sometimes He lines our life with failures to test us. But remember, success and joy are also some kinds of test from Him. Whether we live them up in good or bad. Don't too much enjoy our success otherwise it drives us to detach Allah in life.
So what can we do to make it sound we are grateful for what we have? The answer is 'Tawakkal'. To be fully aware that His decision is always the best for us, whether it's good or in the other way around.
Yesterday, straight away after exam, I took metro from Kashirskaya Station to Kahovskaya and from there I took trolleybus to Kalushkaya Station. And from there, again, I hopped onto bus to Volgina Street to get my airline ticket (the changed date ones). On the way from Kahovskaya to Kalushkaya, I checked my phone and there was a message from Abang Zam in Volgograd. Asking about the latest progression regarding Sympo'07. I replied once and then my phone turn off. No battery at all. I couldn't reply his second message right away. Felt bad. Plus, I couldn't call the agency to let them know I'm coming.
After the long journey, I reached the office and they told me the ticket wasn't arrived yet from the main Qatar Airways office and pleased me to come back tomorrow (today) at 4. Felt very bad. I took bus to Yugo Zapadnaya Station and all the way in the metro, I was taking my short but deep sleep, regardless the people who watching.
I walked back in hurry to reach hostel as soon as possible but instead of resting in room, I was stuck in Farah's room. Because my roommate brought my keys along! Only 2 hours after that, I could go back and rest.
After zuhur prayer and drank a glass full of milk, a slice of white bread without anything, I swallowed my medication and after that straight away rushed for bed to sleep. Before falling asleep, I rechecked myself. I've got excellent mark for Obstetrics. But why do I still not thank Him for it and have a heart to feel upset and moody for the ticket issue? Somehow, I'll get it by tomorrow, isn't it? How could I have this feeling and moody around?
At the very least, there's hikmah behind all these. I was so tired when reached home and that could give me a very deep sleep and that's what I was waiting for since days ago. I really did it last night. And by taking buses and metro, walked here and there, I, at least, could go wandering the town since I haven't went out for 2 months already!
At last, I told myself: Sarah, get a life!
And in the late evening, I went for a walk, alone, by the lake.
_________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
14) DOCTOR - Do Only Correct Things Otherwise Resign (a reminder for myself)


8 comments:
dats my sist...
u go gurl
"those who always run under the sun wud never be grateful for dancing under da rain"
p/s: glad giving da first comment =)
xxx
Hello, Sarah!
Thanks for you work and have a good day.
Salam...
still tak cukup rehat lagi ni...
erm, gi jalan2 tepi lake tu ok gak...tenang hati...
tapi kalau nak gi ptg2 kat sini, sakit mata la pulak... heh =P
heh..
banyakkan bersyukur...
banyak lagi yang DIA dah bagi kita lupa, then suka pulak lebih2 mintak lagi yang lain...
ok. tak care~
Abg Wan:
Rindu sangat. Why u seem so bz lately? hv u got d exact date to fly back? 2yrs not seeing u makes me wonder how do u look like now. webcam tolak tepi. not counted. tp abg wan tetap no.1 in my heart *happy mode*
David Santos:
Pakcik ni ada kat mana2 je. adui. most welcome frm me, david. (berbasa-basi..hahaha)
Awe:
mmg not fully recovered. but all better than last few days.
ni baru je balik morning jogging dgn emy. segar. bugar. terasa nakmakan ramli burger la pulak :)
quote of the day: berjogging sambil menikmati kesegaran alam adalah salah 1 cara mensyukuri nikmat-Nya :)
ada hikmah
yup..selalu akan ada hikmah..
sume bende mesti ade hikmah kann :)
betul tu ryn...
n apa yg dh terjadi pd kita tu adlh yg terbaik yg allah nk berikn pd kita. cuma cara kita berfikir yg tentukan di mana letaknya hikmah pd apa yg terjadi tu.
Post a Comment