Assalamualaikum wbt

And here is the pic of The Kremlin Wall. It's not original. I gave a touch with photoshop. Huhu. I'm so much wanted to but a DSLR but I know I'll use it quite frequent for the 1st few times and after that I myself also dont know where I keep it. So the conclusion is, better not to buy it :p I don't want to make it like a periodic hobby. Once I like it, I want it to be permanent, Insya Allah.
Well, Allah knows best.
We have Intravarsity Games for Malaysians tomorrow morning. And I'm trying my luck in pingpong (as usual, but I bet it will be not so good since I haven't touched my bat barely 1 year -eh, where did I put my pingpong bat?-) and netball (see what will happen after 2 years hibernating). Oh yes. Throughout the day, I'll be the person incharge for the Paramedic Team. If doctors ask me some tough situational medical problems or to perform Herniectomy or Femoral Artery Anastamosis, I found it much easier rather than to do some basic 1st aid stuffs. I just don't know where to start!
It's going to be a hectic day tomorrow. But up till this moment (2.41am), I'm still studying and guess what's accompanying me? One big couch of Snickers icecream of 500ml with roasted peanuts, chocolate and caramel well blended inside. I'm going to be fat, I know! Actually I don't mind gaining some weights after loosing a lot lately. It's just compensating the loose. To be skinny is to be ugly. Huhu. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable :)
And Monday's awaiting with tightly scheduled day. Wishing all of you a good weekend and a blissful weekdays ahead :)


14 comments:
To be skinny is to be ugly. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable.
Interesting phrase there.
sambutan hangat kepada baiz, haiii dan salamss
welcome to your fren...enjoy weekend!
jom jadi bulat!!
hahak!!
cik ati dah jadi panda dah gamaknya ni :))
selamat selamat untuk baiz!!
To be skinny is to be ugly. Huhu. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable :)
sarah, i guess it's the other way around for me and rynakk :D
we'll be happier if we can have your body :P let's trade places ;)
mek enon is right !
i want your body and mek enon punye height.
then,i'll be perfectly happy.hihi !
welkam cik baiz. nak beli lembu atau aksesori lembu,buleh la g blog shaye. kehkehkeh !
salam baiz
salam sarah
like I said before, the girl is most beautiful when newborn, all chubby and wrinkly, completely huggable. She can become cuter or more pretty, but never more beautiful I think.
Yeah, sitting next to the heater or fireplace eating ice cream during winter, hehe, staying warm by eating cold. Keep your metabolic "engine" warm ok? I know you are sooo busy! :)
'To be skinny is to be ugly. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable.'
betol2..totally agree with Sarah..sbb saya pon chubby jugak..hikhik..nnt kurus2 sgt, x huggable la.=p
'To be skinny is to be ugly. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable'
kinda agree with u sarah. i guess ladies need a little bit of fats :p
Nways, cheers to Baiz. Happy blogging :)
chubby la besh, huggable like teddy bear ..plush! plush!
join da club meh! :D
saya terpesona tengok gambar touched up tu
juz dun know y kinda respect ur buziness,not so stressful but it seems enjoyable!...i'm looking 4ward to making myself "bz"
*ops!get'g chubbier,the flabby all around my body..hehe 8 laps of running on the stadium trek
To be skinny is to be ugly. To be chubbier is to be happily huggable.
erhh, somebody's getting obscenely graphic here. Huhu.
Hafiz, Yasir, Arsaili, Cik Ati, Anon (Azah eh?), Ryn, DD, Doyot, Nurmahani, Mimie, Maksu, Oneib, Hazreen: thanks sume. jom memberisikan badan sama2. pastu kita puasa sunat la sama2. ngeehee. happy sama2 then buat pahala pun sama2 kan :D
Post a Comment