Assalamualaikum wbt
I've been sound and silent for the past 3 days. I wanted to visit my dear bloggers' blogs but I just managed to do not even half of them. Many sorry for that. My works keep reminding me not to linger around so much. As I noticed, I managed to behave myself except that it makes me miss you all even more.
Last Friday, Infectious class ended at 2.30 pm and I reached home when it was almost 3.20 pm. I prayed, collected some books and prepared myself for the next class which was scheduled to be at 4 pm. Innitially I wanted to go to the clinic to seek for some advices regarding my health condition which is actually quite doubtful. But 'something' crossed my mind. And for that, I knew I couldn't go to the clinic after the class since that 'something' really needs my immediate action. But just before leaving the room, I recieved one call which made me couldn't put on proper shoes (for winter) and finally wearing my dark brown B.U.M instead of the normal Adidas that I used to wear. You know why it happend so? It's because, to put on the Adidas, I need both hands to handle them but with the B.U.M, one hand is just okay. Since I was talking on the phone and I didn't want to let my friends waiting for me, so, I just grabbed the B.U.M. And because of that, after class that evening, I had to come back home before going out again. The B.U.M was just not enough to compensate the weather.
Once I reached home, it's already Maghrib time here (4.55 pm). Fatt told me that Wanie and she wanted to go sushi-ing at Akhotny Ryad, our common hang-out spot. I hoorayed loudly since I badly wanted to go sushi-ing since Ramadhan. And I almost forgot about that 'something'! My stomach seemed to cramp after eating because I extremely overloaded it with 12 pieces of sushi and rolls plus a cup of cuppucino and a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Anyway, I ate 2 portions for me and a friend okay *wink* Well, if you still remember, I once blogged about stress therapy which gives the best therapeutical effect on me. Yes. It's sushi. So now you should have understood why I went sushi-ing that day.

Right after the dinner, me and Fatt spent almost 2 hours and the half at Manesh Underground Shopping Complex, right in front of the Kremlin but undergroundly. Since I came back here in September, I haven't gone to Manesh nor Mega Shopping Complex yet. But for the sake of that 'something', I had to. As for Fatt, shopping is her newly found stress therapy. Yes. I could see that. It applies well on her. While I was in the last shop (because I was about giving up), I found that 'something'. Alhamdulillah. While having a look on that 'something', there I heard the announcement telling that the shopping complex will be clossing in 10 minutes time. Ya rabbi. It's almost 10 pm.
We didn't head straight to the metro. We went up to the nearby kiosk to get some drinks first. I asked Fatt to get me a mineral water. And the point that made me mumbled this and that from the economic scope was: The price of that cheap mineral water (considered as no name brand I can say) was RM4.50 if I converted it to Ringgit. That what made me became post-situational hormonal disbalance that night.
To share some facts about living in Moscow, there are 3 things that we cannot predict about it:
1) The currency - It goes down and rises up without notice! Ruble (Russian currency) is basically follows the pattern of USD. Once USD drops, Ruble would be very much effected. That's why some Russians prefer to use Euro. Euro is much more stabil plus the convertion into Ruble will bring more penny into their pockets. When I reached here in October 2003, 1 USD = 34.4 Rubles. Which means RM 1 = 9 Rubles. But now, 1 USD = 24.1 Rubles. Which means RM 1 = 7 Rubles only! *Sigh*
2) The weather - Very simple to say. You cannot predict the weather changing here will be quite or slightly diversed from what was predicted. The fact is, as long as this country is named as Russia, you always have to prepare for the worst. During winter, it might go down to -40'C and in summer, it might reach the same or a bit higher temperature than in Malaysia. Seriously, in winter, even the forecast tells you that tomorrow will be shining with sun above, the truth is the temperature will be minus 10 degree than the day before! Could I wish to have an eternal spring here? No no. Eventhough winter is extremely extreme, but I love to see the Kremlin and St. Basil covered by snow in January. It's lovely.
3) The women - Guys out there, bare in mind that the sexiest-never-care-about weather-and-so-very-up-to-date women are the Russians. Mind to come here? You guys better bring along your wife *smile*
After all, the conclusion is, I'm still in the mood to complain upon the mineral water price. Someone please speak out this matter to the consumer service please, please, please.
Eventhough it was a tiring evening at Akhodny Ryad, I'm 200% satisfied with it. I have met my 'something' and looking at it really soothing my mood. 5 stars for An Evening at Akhodny Ryad!
Note: Abang Khairil is now in Malaysia, attending the UMNO Prosiding on behalf of the Moscow Chapter (I'm not a member, okay). Hope he's doing fine there. Abang Khairil, please bring back some Baulus for me. Craving for Baulu so very much. (Hopefully he'll read this) Hehe.
Fatt: Refer here for the tag. I've done it before :)
I was fasting during the day and I didn't take any heavy meal for fast breaking the day before. Therefore I ate a lot at the sushi. Kind of double-day replacement course for my stomach. Hohoho
__________________________________________________________
Hari buat dia:
64) Live life to the fullest since we don't know how to lose life to the zero.


16 comments:
makde baru nak bljar buat sushi...tapi nak M'sianise . Minta pidaus kirim resepi dari Jepun....Bnyknya ngangah makan sampai 12 rolls...+ aiskrim lagi.Orgnya kecik je...kalu Miro yg makan mak de faham kot.
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."
Exam will start tomorrow. Let see what a recovering-amnesia-patient can do.
Do pray for me, KS.
May Allah bless you.
sushi itu nampak sedap. tapi azah tak bleh makan :| nanti akan kemuntahan :|
tapi sarah makan sampai 12 ketul membuatkan azah teringin nak makan :(
salam..erkkk 12 biji tu bukan makan..tu melahap...ekekeke..bauhu cicah coffee..sedap gak
haha !
12 is not much compare to my adek,inah.
she'll eat without stop.
hari2 makan sushi pon die bule.
ehem.
nota kaki itu buat ryn senyum.
tp kan,diorang x tayang la psidangan UMNO :(
saya rs kn..air mineral kt negara mn2 pn bila convert dlm RM mmg mhl..kt sini pn yg plg murh dlm 2nzd kot..so lbh kurg rm5..yg tu yg plg cikai lh..klau yg hbt2 sket,lagi lh mhl..sronk mkn sushi..:)
what's 'something'??
hehe...
i can't stand cold weather or places. my feet and fingers will feel numb.
takleh tahan. eceh cam sejuk kt oversea je. actually cold tu mase gi tgk wayang. aircond dia sejukkkk...
hehe... negara 4 musim ni rasa jauh dari gapaian pulak. :(
Sarah
kat negara saya pun Ringgit pun follow USD juga, tapi oleh kerana matawang ringgit tu juga ditambat sedikit pada euro, maka tak tergolek sangat.
seberanya USD memang jatuh tergolek baru2 ni.
euro tak jatuh
sampia 1 tahap. saya terpaksa jadi pakar ekonomi lagi sekali. kasi cadangan kat Zetty suruh dia tambat sikit ringgit pada emas.
Warkah buat zetty
sibuk benar lah org disana
sibuk benar lah org disana
Salam to all.
Makde:
Huhuuu...banyak sgt ke 12 rolls tu? kalau kurus salah, kalau gemuk pun x leh jgk eh? :p ngah makan byk time tu sbb hari tu ngah puasa n x makan apa lg. sahur pun minum nescafe je. n hari sebelum tu pun puasa jgk. n berbuka tu tak makan heavy meal langsung. kalau x silap, ratah lauk je. sbb balik kelas ptg khamis tu penat sgt. minum2, solat mgrib terus rehat sat sblum bgn smula utk study. tu la alkisahnya. tak salah kan sekali skali ngah makan byk2 :) nnti kita buat sushi sama2 kt msia ye makde!
Panda Boy aka Alif Anak Singa:
May u have the strength!
Buat apa yg kamu mampu. Selebihnya tu, leave it to Allah. I beleive in that.
Allah ma'ak bro.
Azah yg mmg comel:
ooo..azah tak lalu sushi ke. takpe. nnti kita gi makan pasta ke, lazania ke ok. or nnti azah dth rmh sy makan ikan patin je la :)
Arsaili:
melahap melantak utk perut yg dah kosong sekosong-kosongnya utk 2 hari. ekekeke. cicah kopi? waa.. sy suka cicah air masak je. pun sodap! :)
Ryn Sayang:
Waa..sy ada geng la ni ye. nanti nk seret Inah gi bersushirama kt msia la. hehe. emm.. dlm berita setiap hari misti ada masuk persidangan kan? hehe. sy malas amik tau psl persidangan umno ni. not my route :p haaa.. terang lg bersuluhnya sy ni! hohoho.
Cik Noha:
oo..kat NZ pn sama eh? haa.. dh nasib kita la kot. hehe. tp jus murah la plak. terbalk betul. adeh.
Tirah:
that something is really a thing. not a person. n that thing is really something that i need!!
oo..sian tirah.. cepat rasa numb ye. ada petua utk try get adapted dgn numbness sbb sejuk ni. every morning basuh kaki dgn air suam. klu dpt mndi dgn hot shower, start dr kaki bru naik ke kepala. badan akan lg well adapted dgn temperature :) ehek. rupanya sejuk dlm cinema ke. sy x penah masuk lg. haha. so tatau camne sejuk dlm cinema tu. percaya tak fact ni? *wink*
Sebol:
Hari tu sy dah baca psl warkah buat zetty tu. terkagum dgn ilmu awk psl bab2 ekonomi ni. sampai terfikir, awk ni working in what field? tp kesian la kat Encik Ringgit tu kan. Asyik perlukan teman utk ditambat. bilalah agaknya ncik Ringgit tu boleh kkuh berdiri sorang2 n yg lg best, bilalah agaknya dia boleh mempengaruhi matawang lain plak. Dulu waktu mula2 dtg sini, 1USD=RM3.8. So allowance pn nampak mcm byk jgk la. Tp skrg 1USD=RM3.6 je. maka allowance pun susut skit la. sbb kami dpt in USD. tp bila tukar dlm ringgit, lari jgk jumlahnya dr yg asal.
Alam:
hmm.. apa nak buat.. nasib badan. harap alam sihat2 aje ye :)
alaaa!
xmo ahh angkut inah aje.
angkut kakaknyer ini la.haha!
*kakaknye kuat makan cam cik azah!*
Sushi..i've tasted it but x so special (ok jela,may be makan kat COLD STORAGE yg bawah KLCC) walau bagaimanapun 20 rolls leh abih kot may be i'm such a big appetite hehehe (kalu dr sarah yg masak,i think if u masak apapun memang rasa nak bedal banyak2)
adeii sedapnya sushi :D
he he he.
balik malaya belanja cik ati ek :p
Post a Comment