Assalamualaikum wbt
A continuation from the previous entry. A summary about my 2nd cycle of the spring sem.
I ended my TopAn cycle with full relief. Alhamdulillah. My life back to normal. Oh. Quite normal actually. The 2nd cycle for this sem was Surgery and Public and Social Medicine (PSM). A simple and plain cycle, I can say.
Throughout the cycle, I enjoyed going to PSM class. Not a serious subject, yet important for our health care organizations to do the research and so on. But I dont know why, I paid a serious attention on this subject. Maybe because I like Miss Maria Sergeevna very much. She's so fluent except her blouses are all the same everyday. Why? Huhu. No one dares to tell me why.
For surgery, my teacher was no longer Prof. Abichnikov. Now it's Dr. Natroshvili's turn. He's a great surgeon and the bonus is he's young. That what makes him look extra cool. He could tell some jokes even we were in the middle of discussing a case. So cool.
As I've mentioned before, March wasn't that good for me. I was down with fever for 2 weeks long. I missed 3 classes. I even couldn't do my routine just because of it. While the 2 weeks lasting, I'd been very ill at night. Very high degree Celsius pluss chilling some more. Emy and Wani helped me out. They put wet towel on my forehead and they wiped my body, my arms with it too. It's so nice of them. Many thanks to all my housemates.
Oh yeah. A record of myself here. I wore Baju Kurung almost everyday throughout this cycle. This is the best record I really satisfied with for this cycle.
But as a conclusion, I didn't satisfy enough with my achievement for this much. March is always a mandom month for me. Even last year. And the same was in last 2 years. Why? God knows better. I can't tell any word why it happened so.
That's why the title is Hеудовлетворительный. Hеудовлетворительный = Unsatisfactory.
Monday : PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Teusday: Surgery (9am - 2pm)
Wednes: PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Thursday: Surgery (9am - 2pm)
Friday: PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Saturday: Radiology (9am - 12.30pm)
A continuation from the previous entry. A summary about my 2nd cycle of the spring sem.
I ended my TopAn cycle with full relief. Alhamdulillah. My life back to normal. Oh. Quite normal actually. The 2nd cycle for this sem was Surgery and Public and Social Medicine (PSM). A simple and plain cycle, I can say.
Throughout the cycle, I enjoyed going to PSM class. Not a serious subject, yet important for our health care organizations to do the research and so on. But I dont know why, I paid a serious attention on this subject. Maybe because I like Miss Maria Sergeevna very much. She's so fluent except her blouses are all the same everyday. Why? Huhu. No one dares to tell me why.
For surgery, my teacher was no longer Prof. Abichnikov. Now it's Dr. Natroshvili's turn. He's a great surgeon and the bonus is he's young. That what makes him look extra cool. He could tell some jokes even we were in the middle of discussing a case. So cool.
As I've mentioned before, March wasn't that good for me. I was down with fever for 2 weeks long. I missed 3 classes. I even couldn't do my routine just because of it. While the 2 weeks lasting, I'd been very ill at night. Very high degree Celsius pluss chilling some more. Emy and Wani helped me out. They put wet towel on my forehead and they wiped my body, my arms with it too. It's so nice of them. Many thanks to all my housemates.
Oh yeah. A record of myself here. I wore Baju Kurung almost everyday throughout this cycle. This is the best record I really satisfied with for this cycle.
But as a conclusion, I didn't satisfy enough with my achievement for this much. March is always a mandom month for me. Even last year. And the same was in last 2 years. Why? God knows better. I can't tell any word why it happened so.
That's why the title is Hеудовлетворительный. Hеудовлетворительный = Unsatisfactory.
Monday : PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Teusday: Surgery (9am - 2pm)
Wednes: PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Thursday: Surgery (9am - 2pm)
Friday: PSM (9am - 12.30pm)
Saturday: Radiology (9am - 12.30pm)


4 comments:
salam wbt.
1. sickness is indeed not welcomed, especially when we r having a busy week. do take care of your health even if you are extremely busy.
2. about the Hеудовлетворительный (Unsatisfactory) part, it's ok. keep on working hard (i know girls always do). unsatisfactoriness will propel you even more.
3. last but not least;
"Sesuatu yang mungkin berlaku tidak akan lebih baik dari apa yang telah berlaku" [imam ghazali]
salam..
ks,ape yg kitorg buat xsame ngan ape yg ks dh tolong kitorg..ape lg yg kitorg boleh buat selain drpd tolong kwn sendiri,esp our own housemates..dan bile lg boleh tolong klo sekarang ni kitorg xtolong?nnt dh xsempat cz ks pon dh nk abes blaja,kn??saat2 tu la yg kite akn rindui nnt..
wow!! semangat housemate yg sejati..I yearn to have housemates like yours kak sarah but till now, it never happen...hehe!! Do take care of yourself yer kak sarah...
Salam to all,
1)Alif:
1. thanks for the reminder. insya allah will take extra care from now onward.
2. Unsatisfactory always drives me more towards working hard. (as u said, girls always do)
3. last time i heard about this was a year ago. jzkk. so, lets learn from the past, may we gain trust to pass to our future.
2)Wani:
i suddenly remember ur story yesterday. regarding ur dream, watching me back to malaysia for good. n after that i didnt care about the 5 of u anymore. Allah knows best what's inside my heart. u all are like my sisters here. i give u my word, insya allah i'll always be with u all. far from my eyes, close to my heart ;)
3)Farah:
trust is very important to build up a good relationship. and also communication. and respect. and love. we trust, respect n love each other like we were born as siblings. that's the principal rule ;) may 1 day, u found 1 good ones. or maybe terus dapatkan husband terus ke? the best ever friend for a woman is her husband (if the trust, respect, communication and love are there).
Post a Comment